Monday, March 29, 2021

A Home for Mulligan's Recycle Bin

What are you afraid of?  Is it the unknown?  Could it be failure?  Is it death?  Think about these questions for a moment.  I'm asking because I believe the reason I'm suffering from writer's block is due to fear.  Fear is a potent killer of dreams.  An English Proverb states that one man's trash is another man's treasure.  This may or may not be true of my trash.  What I suspect is that by revealing my trash bin I will make myself vulnerable and that is really scary.  

Rather than burn everything that's in my trash bin, I'm converting it into a recycle bin.  I'm going to share my life raw and unedited.  Don't worry.  I won't ask you to view any of these videos containing my own personal bloopers and blunders.  In fact, if you would rather wait until my edited stories, "Live Long and Prosper," and "The Adventures of Wilson" are released, that's fine.  For those of you willing to sort through my recycle bin in search of hidden treasure, I will share the link to my video stories soon.   Have a great day.

No comments: