Thursday, February 25, 2021

90 Day Report on Anti-Aging Self Test

I've been experimenting with two molecules for the last 90 days.  These molecules, NMN and Transresveritrol, are produced naturally in the body.  Over time, the body slowly reduces the production of these molecules as we age.  David A. Sinclair, a genetics professor at Harvard, has been studying these molecules and what they do when they are given to yeast cells and mice.  I was intrigued when I learned some of his mice on these molecules were breaking treadmills because they were running further than the limits of the machines.  I'm talking about old mice.  Well, at 60, I'm kind of like an old lab rat.  I'm willing to experiment and see if I can perhaps outrun Father Time.  The informal, non-double blind, unscientific results are in.  Disclaimer here:  I'm not a doctor, so consult one if you're thinking about making changes.  These stories are for your entertainment. 

There is definitely something happening in my body.  It could be a placebo effect.  I really don't know.  If it is a placebo, I'm going to stay with it because I'm improving in every area of my life.  I'm just hoping they don't kick me out of the Men's 55+ tennis league because I'm not eligible due to these molecules.  Here's what's happening:  I can run without getting tired.  I can play tennis for hours with no fatigue.  My memory recall is improving.  I'm noticing the difference in the little things, like typing.  I'm typing faster with fewer keystroke errors.  I can remember names without much effort.  Overall, I feel better.  It has only been 90 days.  I'm curious to see what happens over time as I continue this regimen.  Have a great day.

No comments: