Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Writing Update

My writing looks like my golf game – lots of sand traps, a few water hazards, and countless bogeys.  How low can one go without giving up?  I don't know.  What I do know is that those who stay with it can eventually publish.  That's where I am.  I'm staying in the game.  I'm making adjustments.  Remember Chevy Chase in CADDYSHACK?  He's doing his best in the clip below to explain, "be the ball" to his caddy.  Well, I'm that caddy who needs all the help I can get.  Here's something for your enjoyment.


Anyways, I'm getting better at "being the ball."  With a little help from the Divine, I'm going to get this book done.  Just so you know, Wilson volunteered to be the ball and I'll see what I can do complete "The Adventures of Wilson."  Have a great day.

No comments: