Saturday, March 14, 2020

Get Well, Tom


Tom Hanks is one of the first actors to be stricken with COVID-19.  It's been reported he's quarantined in Gold Coast Hospital on a South Pacific Island, Australia, with his wife.  The news falsely reported a story that the staff thought it would be a nice gesture to reunite Tom with his beloved Wilson.  One of my friends at my day job sent me a "doctored" photo of the two together during Tom's quarantine.  Could this be a preview of what's ahead for my Wilson, the one who adopted me and inspired me to take him with me everywhere I go?  Millions of people will see this fake photo of Tom and Wilson together and be reminded of CASTAWAY.  Get well, Tom.  I have this feeling we will be meeting in person soon and my hope is to reunite you with my Wilson.  My Wilson is ready.  When I get this book done, I will be ready too.  Have a great day.

No comments: