Thursday, December 21, 2017

Happy Winter


Invincible is the word of the day.  It's appropriate because this is the day Mother Nature shows her darkest side.  It's a tug-of-war and she's pulling as hard as she can today.  The good news for all the glass half empty types is today is as empty as it gets.  Time for the glass to start filling up again.  I've never had an empty day, even when today happens to be the day with the most darkness in it.  My invincible summer is on fire deep inside my soul.  My goals are the kindling to set the New Year ablaze.  Yes, I'm planning on taking advantage of every extra moment of sunshine from this day forward.

Thank you, Mother Nature, for all your seasonal offerings.  The weather reporters say you may add some snow flakes on Christmas Day.  That would be a nice touch.  You may be showing your darkest side today but I want you to know it's not enough to put out the fire.  The light of the world will be here in four short days and that is something to be really happy about.  Have a great day.

No comments: