Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Best Medicine


I find great joy in giving things away.  Sometimes it's tips for food preparation.  Other times it's a smile.  I'm not a doctor but today I'm offering the best medicine I know on the planet – gratitude.  It's free.  There aren't any restrictions or limits.  In fact, the more gratitude you dispense, the more healing you receive in mind, body and spirit.

If you're trying to figure out what gratitude consists of, I believe there are three main components – time, talent and treasure.  The best way to multiply your gratitude is to share the time you have with others.  No talent is required, however, the more time you spend with others, the more you will realize you have some kind of talent inside you that can also be shared.  The more you use your talent, the more refined and valuable it becomes.  Proper use of time and talent naturally leads to treasure.  The happiest people I know share time, talent and treasure with others and they never seem to be without.  More sharing leads to more resources.  May you be blessed with a bumper crop of gratitude today.  Have a great day.

No comments: