Sunday, December 3, 2017

Daily Publishing Streak Ends at 3,019


It was a technical glitch I didn't catch until it was too late.  I woke up early in the morning on Saturday as usual and wrote my blog story, Be Still.  The publish button did not work properly and the story ended up in the drafts folder where it sat until this morning when I caught the error.  That concludes 3,019 days of consecutive publishing.  Time to start over.  Today is day 1.  Perhaps this was meant to be.  Call it Divine Intervention.  Starting over today means the beginning of a new era and now I'm in alignment with the Christian calendar.  Today is the first day of the church's New Year.  We call this Advent – a time of joyful expectation.

My head is still spinning from the spiritual download I received yesterday.  I wouldn't call it a premonition because the flow of dreams did not cause anxiety but rather tranquility.  It was like discovering a compass or a light switch.  I'm looking forward to the new year ahead and will do my best to keep publishing on a daily basis.  Have a great day.

No comments: