Friday, December 29, 2017

Finding Jesus


It's been a lifelong quest.  I didn't have a star to follow like the three wise men, but my two parents wanted my siblings and me to know about Jesus when we were growing up.  The older I get, the more I realize the difference between knowing about him and knowing him.  How does one find Jesus?

There are some important clues in the Bible.  I'll never forget my dad telling me, "the keys to Heaven are in this book."  He boldly stated this within the last two weeks of his life.  He found Jesus.

Each of us has our own journey.  Finding Jesus may take a lifetime.  If you're looking for a good place to start, here's my favorite Bible verse.  I've used this at the most difficult times in my personal quest to be a better husband, parent and member of society.  May it help you find Jesus...

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you ~ Matthew 7:7.

Have a great day.

No comments: