Monday, December 4, 2017

Act on Your Dreams Now


One of the biggest challenges you may encounter with your dreams is to put them on a calendar and commit them to action.  Many do this in the month of January and it doesn't usually work.  That clean slate gets filled up with dreams and by the time it flips to February it's clean again.  The words are gone.  So are the actions.  My action plan is not dependent on January 1.  I put my dreams on the calendar as soon as they appear in my head, no matter the season or the time of year.  One of the biggest lessons I've learned about sharing my dreams is that it's better to reveal these dreams by taking action rather than just talk.  Action speaks louder than words.  Today is a great day to act on your dreams.  Go for it.  Have a great day.

No comments: