Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas


For to us a child is born,
    to us a son is given,
    and the government will be on his shoulders.
And he will be called
    Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. ~ Isaiah 9:6

I'm surrounded by my wife, all three of our adult children, all of my wife's siblings, their children and an aunt on her side of the family in our home today where we will be celebrating the most significant birthday of all times.  I carry in my heart all the fond memories of past celebrations with my parents and my siblings.  I would like to wish my dad in Heaven a happy birthday today.  And to my mother, I will see you soon in Phoenix to celebrate with you.  We are all thinking of you today.  Merry Christmas!  Love from the Mulligans.  Have a great day.

No comments: