Saturday, September 19, 2026

Cardio Tennis Today

Stardate 09.19.2026

I’m moving fast this morning.

After a great night of sleep, I’m rushing to get ready for cardio tennis at 8am. I’ve been away from home for a long time, and I need a good workout before I get back on the road.

Europe is only a couple of days away.

There is still plenty to do before I leave. This morning, I’m focused on getting my body moving and enjoying some time on the tennis court.

“Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans.” — Proverbs 16:3

Join me here:

https://substack.com/@michaelmulliganlivelong

Captain’s Addendum

Spock: “Michael, your schedule appears to have accelerated.”

Bones: “Let him play tennis, Spock. He’s earned the workout.”

Spock: “Agreed. Physical preparation appears logical before another journey.”

A good night of sleep, a little cardio tennis, and a few quiet minutes with God. That’s enough for this morning.

Now I need to get moving.

Engage.

No comments: