Monday, April 18, 2022

The Negative Side of Vacationing

 Well, it's time to own the consequences of eating out every single day while on vacation.  I'm owning this because I'm the own who chose to eat everything at the buffet table every day.  Yep.  I tipped the scales at 179.6 this morning.  Yikes!  It was fun while it lasted.  Now it's time to get serious about dropping those vacation pounds I picked up south of the border.  I'm going caveman again with my eating.  Our ancestors may not have had bikes, however, I'm going to be putting in some serious miles in time for my next vacation in July which will be much different.  The food choices will be much more limited during my 462 mile bike ride across the state.  No five star accommodations either.  This next vacation will be primitive.  I've got 90 days to get my body back on track.  Have a great day.

No comments: