Wednesday, April 20, 2022

176.6

I share the good, the bad, and the ugly here.  Today it's a bit of good.  The vacation pounds I picked up south of the border are coming off fast.  I dropped three pounds in the last couple of days since returning to my caveman eating ways.  I'm back on the tennis courts tonight so that will also help.  My cousin, the doctor in the family, got me started when he introduced me to his "cavemanesque" food experiment to help me reduce my blood pressure naturally.  The experiment succeeded.  The fringe benefit was a 34 pound weight release in a 45 day period.  I don't always eat like a caveman but when I do good things happen.  The intermittent fasting I learned from David Sinclair, a Harvard scientist who wrote a book entitled "Lifespan," also seems to be helping me with my overall health.

176.6 pounds for me is a bit on the heavy side.  That's okay.  I know how to make the necessary adjustments to get back in the optimum range.  If you're looking for some ideas, consult your physician first.  If he or she approves, give fruits, veggies, nuts, beans, and seeds a try for about 45 days.  Consider skipping meals every now and then, just like our caveman ancestors did when they had to hunt for miles just to find their next meal.  Have a great day.

No comments: