Monday, April 25, 2022

The Plot Thickens

 I'm sharing a bit about the twin books today.  The really great writers have a specific genre that defines their place.  Call me a rebel.  I don't fit.  I'm all over the place.  In fact, the twin books each have their own unique identity.  I now realize how forcing things may have complicated the birth of these twins.  Indeed, the birth is long overdue.  These twins don't have enough meat on their bones to be born.  Divine intervention is the only solution.  

I had another vivid dream last night about the twin books.  It's best that I don't share how the plot thickens because that may jinx the outcome.  I'm sensing some trepidation and that's a good thing.  I will use the next couple of days to sort out what needs to be done so these books can be delivered.  Have a great day.

No comments: