Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Another Milestone on the Horizon

45 days to go.  That's when I celebrate ten years at my day job.  Although I'm not at liberty to represent the company as an authorized speaker (you pretty much need to be the CEO for this), I am allowed to share my life as long as I set up the disclaimer that I'm not representing company views.   I'm thankful to work for a company that cares about the employees and I'm thankful they brought me aboard in May, 2012 when I first arrived to the Midwest.

It's hard to believe I've been at my day job for ten years, mainly because the time has gone by so quickly.  I like to keep things simple, learning one or two new things every day.  This works for me because the gradual approach allows new concepts and ideas to sink in and become permanent.  One of the most valuable lessons I learned is to make sure everyone on the team is on the same page while we pursue common goals.  Team work really does make the dream work.  

I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my career at my day job as long as my mind and body allow me the opportunity to serve others.  I would like to thank all the bosses I've had these last ten years.  Also, I would like to thank my teammates for all they have taught me.  Have a great day.

No comments: