Sunday, April 3, 2022

Do This When You're Arm Wrestling with Dark Forces

I'm going to admit something to you I find rather embarrassing.  If you've been reading my stories for a while, you most likely already know this from your point of view.  Well, my own somewhat stubborn behavior often blinds me to my own abilities or lack of abilities.  I don't want the Evil One to get a big head should he be looking over my shoulder as I type today's message, but I do recognize he happens to be stronger and more powerful than yours truly.  I thought I could outlast him by remaining committed to my long term goals but this dude won't stop harassing me.  I'm utterly failing in my attempts to complete my two book writing projects and I know why.  I'm facing supernatural forces that are kicking my butt.  What's next?  Do I put up the white flag of surrender?  Hell no!  I may be weak on my own but I have a secret weapon and that's what I'm doing.  I also recommend you do the same when you find yourself in a similar situation.

Prayer is the ultimate solution.  As I listen to the Bible in a Year in my daily podcasts I understand more and more about God's ways.  He is the one who created all these creatures who now wander the earth in search of people like me who they falsely believe they can disrupt all the good that God has planned for his children.  Pick up a Bible and see for yourself how much God loves you and me.  The Evil One may try to stop you but with God you can become unstoppable.  I will not cave to the Dark Side.  He's mad at me for taking out the debt dragon he tempted me to bring into my home.  Too bad.  By the way, I didn't kill the debt monster.  I beat him by letting Jesus be in charge of my finances.  The same is true with every project I undertake while I'm here with you.  In the name of Jesus, I will keep writing.  Have a great day.

No comments: