Friday, January 22, 2021

Standing Tall in Forward Progress

 Today I'm celebrating forward progress.  The 15 goals I set for 2021 are all on track.  Perhaps the most significant is date night once a month.  It's easy to slip on this when it's not on the calendar.  So, tomorrow we are making a full day of "date night."  I'm all standing tall, as in writing while standing.  I realized that sitting is not good for the body, especially long periods of sitting.  Also, I have a lot of writing to do this year.  This is the second day in a row that I blogged while standing tall.  By the end of February, this will be a permanent new habit.  This is also a bonus goal and will be added to the 15 I'm pursuing this year.

It's never too late to set goals.  It's never too late to adjust goals.  Remember to consider the "why" when you set your goals to help you stay focused.  My why for date night is to show my love how grateful I am to have her in my life.  Forward progress is much better than standing still and standing is better than sitting.  Have a great day.

No comments: