Sunday, January 17, 2021

Head Games

 Have you ever noticed what happens when you excel at the level of a game you're playing?  As soon as you become proficient, a new level appears and the difficulty increases.  That's what life is – a series of levels.  Your performance is determined by how you handle the head games.  I find myself often second-guessing my choices when I'm faced with new challenges and I feel like I'm not progressing.  

Be careful not to become your own worst enemy.  Head games are part of the process of learning.  A baby doesn't choose to go back to crawling because of a few falls.  We are wired to explore the unknown.  Fear short circuits our wiring.  You have the ability to win all the head games.  You have the ability to overcome any and all obstacles.  Go for it.  Have a great day.

No comments: