Saturday, January 9, 2021

Do You Have a Personal Mission Statement?

 It's Day 9 of the New Year.  Maybe you made some resolutions.  Maybe you didn't.  You're trying to make sense of the world and everything that's going on.  Perhaps your stress levels are increasing because you sense so much uncertainty around you.  Take a moment today and ponder your own customized mission statement.  Get to the root of who you are and why you're here.  Scrap the resolutions if they're not serving you and go deeper.  I believe with all my heart that you're here for a reason.  It might be parenting.  It could be the work you were born to do.  Whatever it is, you are the only one uniquely qualified to serve out your personal mission statement.

I find myself in deep gratitude today for all the people in my life who have helped me find my purpose.  I know exactly what it is... helping others to maximize their lives.  This may seem vague when you consider everything life entails, but that's my purpose.  I do this best in teams.  That's why I prefer doubles to singles in tennis.  That's why I emphasis teamwork every day at my day job.  This works for me.  I do believe it can work for you as well.  My hope for you is that you put serious effort into your personal mission statement today.  Bookmark this blog if you believe there are messages here that can help you with your personal growth.  Share this story with a friend.  I will do my best to live out my mission statement in every area of my life.  Have a great day.

No comments: