Friday, November 2, 2018

Joy Meter Check


It's time to check your joy meter today.  Ask yourself, "on a one to ten scale, how much joy do I have in my life?"

If' your answer is anything less than a ten, please read on.  Dig a little deeper.  Search for the blessings in your life. What are you thankful for?   Please don't skip over those situations in your life that may be causing you pain or hardship.  These may be the very things that uncover new opportunities.  These may be the situations that reveal who your real friends are.  I choose not to label these areas of my life as burdens because they almost always turn into blessings.  Everything matters – blessings, challenges, conflict, unexpected news.  I put every one of these items on my gratitude list.  My joy meter will always be at a ten.  This is my personal choice.   Perhaps this has something to do with my faith.  I believe God has a plan for me and every morning when I wake up I'm ready to follow wherever He leads me.  I have no idea when my time is up in this world but I do know the journey is extraordinary and there is good in every situation.  How about you?  Got joy?  Is it a ten?  You get to choose.  Have a great day.

No comments: