Saturday, November 3, 2018

Three Slices of the Debt Pie


The pie chart pictured above represents my mortgage debt and it's divided in three slices.  Each slice is one year.  I have a feeling when the three years is up I will never again want to eat any more pie.  Debt leaves a bad after taste. It causes heavy burdens on family finances.  Some households will be eating pie long after retirement.  No matter how you slice it, it's hard to swallow.  I recommend you eat as much as possible and don't stop until it's all gone.  By the way, I promise you will never hear me complain about my pie.  In fact, I'm going to have three years of fun.  I'm concentrating on the pay off at the end of the three years while I chomp away.  

Take a good look at your pie and decide how many slices you can handle until it's all gone.  Have a great day.

No comments: