Thursday, August 24, 2023

Back to My Home Location Today

 Life is returning to normal in Iowa.  Ragbrai is now in the rear view mirror.  Our St. Louis tennis tournament was a nail biter that ended just short of a ticket to nationals in Arizona in October.  Even though we didn't get the outcome we hoped and trained for, I'm still going to Arizona to see my family.  A new store is up and running and now it's time to reunite with my Iowa teammates at my day job.

Thank you for all your encouragement along the way.  I especially needed it on the bike ride.  The good news is my food theories seem to be supported by the results of my bike and tennis trials.  We are undergoing yet one more trial this week as the heat index is a whopping 118º today.  Thanks again for all your support.  Have a great day.

No comments: