Sunday, August 13, 2023

Are You Doing What You Love?

 Have you figured it out yet?  I'm going deep today because I just came out of an out of this world meditation.  For me, meditation is a way of balancing myself, especially in moments of high stress.  Time stops.  I feel like I'm in another world.  When I came back to earth, 1 hour and 15 minutes lapsed.  That session, along with 3 hours of tennis yesterday, a session walking a labyrinth at a local house of worship in Canton, Ohio, and a full hour of worship put me in the perfect place to offer the question of the day... Are you doing what you love?

If you're not doing what you love, why not?  What's stopping you?  What steps can you take to get on the right track?  Have you been spending time resting and recovering from heavy work schedules?  The best time to explore these questions is while you are meditating.  Try it.  Another option is to get outside and do something that brings you joy.  I'm headed to some watefalls today and then it's back on the tennis courts for at least a couple of hours.  Have a great day.

No comments: