Friday, June 19, 2020

Virtual Auction Site for Your Dreams

Imagine you've been invited to a virtual auction site.  Every dream or vision you have ever had for your life will be auctioned off, one dream at a time.  There's plenty of visitors to the site and you need to be cautious.  Bid too low and you lose.  Bid too high and you may end up without enough resources to bid for your remaining dreams.  Will you R.S.V.P.?

Take a look at the other bidders around you.  Do you recognize your competition?  In my opinion, we all have the same opponents.  I know these people very well.  Top bidders for some of my dreams are Inaction, Laziness, Worry, Self-doubt, and my number one nemesis, the Prince of Lies.  I don't know why the Evil One pays so much attention to the dreams I have.  Perhaps it's because he knows these dreams are Heaven-sent and they are capable of making the world better should I be willing to be the highest bidder.

If you're serious about paying the price for your dreams, remember one thing.  Deciding to outbid all others who are competing for your dreams is only one step.  You must fight every day for all of your dreams to come true.  You must stand up to the Evil One.  Be bold.  And whatever you do, please don't let Regret outbid you.  I know too many people who are no longer around.  Before they left this world, they warned me about this bidder.  Regret is one of the most formidable opponents you will ever encounter.  Have a great day.

No comments: