Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Winning is More Possible When You Do This First

Those voices in your head will tell you all the reasons why you can't win or won't win.  The truth is, winning is mostly a head game.  Listen to those negative voices proclaiming doom and gloom and it's already game over.  Somewhere inside your head is a small voice that says you can win.  This is the voice you have to nurture.  This voice needs to be trusted when all those negative voices are yelling and screaming.

I learned to become deaf to the voices outside my head from other people telling me I can't do something.  There seems to be this group mindset that others follow because the numbers appear so large on the other side.  Imagine if you were around when everybody was walking around telling you the world is flat and if you venture too far, you will fall off.  Just because everybody thought this was true, it doesn't make this statement true.  The same is true about those voices in your head.  High negatives don't negate what you can do when you trust yourself.

I'm learning something about the negative voices in my head.  When I prove them false, they shut up.    Pay attention to the voices in your head that give you hope.  Winning is more possible when you listen to the positive voices.  Have a great day.

No comments: