Friday, June 26, 2020

Why Consistency Beats Random Action

What does your daily routine look like?  Tho older I get, the more value I place on consistency.  There is a time for random action but I limit this to the times in my life when I'm at a dead end.  For me, consistency will keep me at the dead because I'm merely repeating the same mistakes that led me to the dead end.

Once you find yourself in pursuit of long term worthwhile goals, this is prime time for consistency.  Consistency leads to progress.  If you let random action creep because perhaps boredom is setting in, you will eventually find another culdesac.  You will get stuck.

I'm a big believer in long term goals.  For me, winning consistently is a daily habit.  It works.  Do something worthwhile for 30 days in a row and watch your results soar.  Have a great day.

No comments: