Friday, May 12, 2017

Pursue Your Top 3 Passions


Don't ever let anything or anyone stop you from pursuing your top three passions.  Can you name them?  What are they?  If you had to think for a while, chances are you're not allowing them an opportunity to develop.  This can really crush your spirit because you're not living up to your potential.

My three top passions are tennis, writing and cooking.  Cooking is new on the list.  I discovered how much I enjoy it when I was searching for creative ways to eat during the food experiment my cousin asked me to try.  The more time I devote to my top three passions, the happier I am.  If you want more happiness in your life, spend more time on your top three passions.  Put them on your calendar today and pursue them.  Have a great day.

No comments: