Monday, May 15, 2017

Bite-size Your Life


Are you feeling overwhelmed by all the demands of daily life?  I can relate.  Certain parts of my life are fixed.  I choose not to disturb my sleep schedule because when I do, other problems arise from lack of sleep.  My day job and commute time are also fixed.  All other available time is broken down into bite-sized portions I can consume one hour at a time.  This works for me.  Start your day with some easy-to-eat appetizers, activities that don't require large blocks of time.  Consume your most important tasks like a seven course meal, each portion small enough to devour without feeling out-of-control.  Consider your favorite tasks as dessert and save them for the end of the day.  This meal plan will help you with your time management.  Have a great day.

No comments: