Every day, the cactus droops and shrivels without my daughter to give it what it needs to thrive. It may not survive away from the desert climate it was born in. It reminds me what happens when love fades. Here are some warning signs:
- There is a feeling of abandonment. This usually happens when your lover doesn't hear you speaking his or her favorite love language.
- Lack of sunshine. When the shades are drawn on hopes and dreams, love is no longer in the air.
- Outside priorities fill your calendar.
- Valentine's Day is just another day.
- You feel like your best days are in the rear view mirror.