Imagine your passions are like dance partners. When you both hear the same music, your life is filled with harmony. What do you do when an arrhythmia shows up in the middle of your song and your heartbeat becomes irregular? Here are seven warning signs that you may need help:
- You can't find rhythm in your life. The doctors say your heart is fine, however, you experience anxiety because you are out of synch with your passions.
- You neglected your passions so long that they disappeared from the dance floor.
- You lost your desire to dance.
- You forgot how to dance.
- You're afraid to dance because you can't find the beat to the music and others are making fun of you.
- When the music changes, you don't know what to do.
- You don't recognize your passions on the dance floor.