|My friends, Wilson and Ramona, celebrating Valentine's Month.|
In case your ideas for how to heat up your romance are on the frigid side, here are some suggestions:
- Hide your love notes. My wife is still finding messages from two years ago. Simply cut out a bunch of hearts with your love message and stash them in places where your lover will eventually find them.
- Play games. Be original. You can make new rules for old board games and decide what the consequences are for the loser. Remember, there are no losers in the game of love.
- Change up your routine. Valentine's Month is a time to do the unexpected. Keep the focus on your lover.
- A heart a day keeps the divorce attorney away. Make every day extra special and unique. Challenge yourself to raise the bar on your creativity.
- Learn to speak your lover's language. French may be the language of love for most romantic couples, however, it won't give you any love points if your lover prefers acts of service or for you to write a love poem.