When it comes to love, how many heart cards are in your hand? If your Queen of Hearts has a sad face or is missing, maybe it's time for a reshuffle. Here are some things you can do to find that royal flush just in time for Valentine's Day:
- The jokers are in your deck to heat things up. Surprise you lover with this card. Break out of your old routine and do something on the wild side.
- Discard the things in your life that are crowding out your time with your king or queen. Say no to outside activities that take you away from your lover and say yes to all the things you have in common.
- Share your heart. You are not in competition with your lover, you are partners. Put your heart cards together. Couples who laugh and play together find a way to win at love.
- Every day is a chance to draw some new cards. If you are having trouble in the love department, your odds of winning increase as long as you stay in the game. 50% of marriages retire early because couples lose interest and want to fold all their cards.
- Embrace every card you are dealt. Sometimes, life isn't fair. Don't blame the dealer. Be patient. Your Ace of Hearts is going to show up as long as you keep your game face on and keep playing. Make the most of every hand and cherish your heart cards. Sometimes they are disguised as diamonds in the rough. And if you're looking for love, you can have it in spades.