no, four things that I don’t understand:
how an eagle glides through the sky,
how a snake slithers on a rock,
how a ship navigates the ocean,
how a man loves a woman. ~ Proverbs 30:18-19
Question #1: How do you rate yourself on a one to ten scale about the love you have in your heart for your lover?
Question #2: How many points on a one to ten scale do you think your lover would award you for the love you have in your heart for him or her?
If your love score is 19 or less, odds are you're cringing as Valentine's Day approaches. Remember this: love is not a science -- it's an art. You are the artist. Study the model in front of you and fall in love again. Here are some tips to be a winner at love:
- Re-arrange your priorities. Put your lover at the top of your daily to-do list.
- Be present. When you are in the presence of your lover, be there 100%.
- Listen. Words matter. So does body language. Be in tune with every word and every action.
- Deposit more than you withdraw. If there are insufficient funds in your love account, you are not investing in your relationship. The more you give, the healthier you will both be in the love department.
- Invest in aggressive growth love funds. Average investors make sporadic deposits on Holidays and birthdays. Savvy lovers make daily deposits and limit withdrawals on their joint accounts. The best way to invest in your relationship is make a list of all the things that are important to your lover and concentrate on those areas for a high rate of return.
Thanks for visiting today. I hope these pointers help you to be a winner at love. If you have any ideas to share, please add your comments below.