Sunday, September 24, 2023

Murray's On Main

 


Please pardon me for my zealous tendencies about sharing red meat stories.  In my opinion, the benefits of red meat as a primary food source are often hidden from public discussion.  Maybe one of the reasons for this is because there are few people who know how to maximize the flavor.  

Mike Murray stopped by our table last night to check on us.  Even though I missed Mike's mouth-watering description of the prime rib special, I quickly ordered it as soon as I sat down.  All I can say is this is the best prime rib I've ever eaten.  The weeklong preparation process is the owner's secret to success.  If you are ever in Tomah, Wisconsin on a Saturday night, go to Murray's on Main and order the prime rib special.  Have a great day.

No comments: