Thursday, September 7, 2023

Is Jesus Real?

 Today's question is directed to the doubter/non-believer.  Maybe you can relate to Thomas, one of the 12 closest followers of Jesus who simply could not fathom the idea of someone brutally killed coming back to life again.  His friends saw him but Thomas was away.  Thomas told his friends, "I need to see the wounds in his hands and thrust my hand into his side before I believe."

Jesus came back again.  He asked Thomas to examine his hands and thrust his hand into the side where the Roman soldier lanced Jesus with his spear.  That was the moment Thomas believed.

If Thomas didn't believe in the Resurrection until he became an eye witness, how are doubters to believe when we have been over 2,000 years removed from the event?  I like the documentation from all the historical accounts.  I thrive on all the supernatural events that are all around us.  One of the greatest mysteries is the Mother of Jesus.  How can she keep visiting even though she was born over 2,000 years ago.  Are these visitations real?  If you are a doubter/nonbeliever, I challenge you to examine these visitations.  Have a great day.

No comments: