Sunday, October 14, 2018

40 Year High School Reunion is a 10


My high school classmates will always be with me, no matter how far we may be separated geographically.  Last night I got to visit with old friends from 40 years ago.  What a delight.  These people are amazing.  I would like to thank the reunion committee for delivering a full night of fun and great entertainment.

The older I get, the more I understand the importance of being connected to good friends, especially during times of trials.  For me, my high school years provided an opportunity to make new friends that make me want to be a better person.

Speaking of reunions, today is my opportunity to see my mother and celebrate her birthday.  She knows and loves many of my high school classmates and she will be asking for updates on their lives.  If I could sum last night up in one line, here goes... you inspire me.  Thank you for sharing your lives with me.  Have a great day.

No comments: