Sunday, October 13, 2019

Airbnb Pointers






Although I'm still a relative newcomer to the Airbnb scene, I feel I may be able to share some pointers for those willing to enhance their travel experiences.  My latest trip to Alaska confirmed that Airbnb is a great way to have your home away from home without breaking the bank.

I highly recommend you arrange your travel with an experienced super host to avoid unnecessary surprises.  Super hosts have a track record you can see before you decide to give them a try.

Communicate with your host.  Leave good feedback after you check out.  Be respectful of the house rules.  Send a private message if you have concerns about your experience so your  host can improve.

My 24 hours in Alaska was enhanced because I booked a high quality place and received five star treatment.  My host thought of everything and made me want to come back.  By the way, my total spending in Alaska was approximately one hundred dollars including the airbnb pictured above, rental car and food.  Give Airbnb a try.  Have a great day.

No comments: