Thursday, October 17, 2019

Avoiding the Sand Traps on Virtual Debt Reduction Golf Course

The month isn't over yet but I'm already able to predict this will be the third month in a row making par for the course.  I created a debt reduction game to help me achieve financial independence and it's finally working.

If I could offer one point to help others achieve financial independence, I would say this, pay attention to every daily decision you make no matter how small you think it is.  It's the seemingly insignificant choices that make the difference.  You will land in the sand traps if you aren't wary.  Follow this blog if you're interested in learning more about goal setting.  I'll be sharing progress reports to help you on your own debt reduction journey.  Have a great day.


No comments: