Wednesday, October 2, 2019

An 808 Memorable Moment

It appears the universe is messing with me.  I really don't understand all the strange coincidences that keep happening but this latest one may turn a few heads on the unbeliever side of the fence.  It has to do with Aaron Barrett, the relief pitcher for the Washington Nationals, who returned to the big leagues after suffering a horrific injury that doctors believed would sideline him forever from his dreams.

I sent a text message to my son to let him know Jason was selected to appear on the mound last night to throw out the ceremonial first pitch in front of the home crowd in a do-or-die single elimination game against the Milwaukee Brewers.  By the way, the game started at 8:08.

Please join me in congratulating Jason and his team for their amazing comeback.  His team was down 3-1 in the bottom of the 8th and were about to see their season end when a 3 run home run changed everything.  Jason and his Nats are alive and well.  I'm sharing one of his videos for my friends and family to see.  Click here.  His story will be a part of "Adventures with Wilson."  I'm so thankful I got to meet his mother on one of our travels and look forward to seeing how this story will end.  Have a great day.

No comments: