Saturday, July 28, 2018

How Daily Discipline Can be Life Changing


The One I follow has all the wisdom, discipline and understanding I need to be the best version of myself I can be. The key word for me is discipline.  That's because wisdom and understanding don't just happen overnight.  They emerge out of the fog when I chip away with steady doses of daily discipline.  Put all three ingredients together and you have the ideal recipe for a rewarding life free of stress and worry.

Choose any area of your life and apply daily discipline to wipe out excess weight, eliminate a debt or achieve an important long term goal.  I'm a big believer in momentum.  It comes from persistent discipline that delivers small victories.  Small wins inspire continued discipline and bigger results.  Finally, wisdom and understanding come into the picture.  Yes, discipline can be life changing.  Commit your life to the direction you wish to go and keeping  climbing.  Your reward will be the best version of yourself you can be.  The One I follow will help you if you ask.  Have a great day.

No comments: