Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Bucket List Items Crossed Off

My wife and I promised each other we would explore new places and last week we discovered the beauty of the Northwest.  We crossed off two states from our bucket list we had never seen before, Montana and Wyoming.  This picture was shot at the same place Lewis and Clark stood when they were charting maps for the state of Montana in the town of Dillon.

The people in this area all share one common trait – happiness.  Maybe it's the connection they have to nature.  Perhaps it's the vast open spaces where the bison and the elk roam.  It could be the fresh air and the super low humidity.  These people glow.  Not only are they friendly, they're also helpful to families like mine who wander into their towns.

My vacation is officially over.  We logged over 700 miles of driving during our time in the Northwest.  Now it's time to get back to the honey do list and my day job.  I would like to congratulate my boss at my day job for being selected for our next new location in our home state opening in late October of this year.  I'm hoping to help introduce ourselves to new patrons.  I have a feeling they're going to be as kind and friendly as the people I met in Montana and Wyoming on our family vacation.  The next adventure is right around the corner.  Have a great day.

No comments: