Sunday, July 29, 2018

How I Found My Swag


North Face is the answer to my prayers for the perfect travel solution.  The duffel bag you see pictured above is a top pick from several travel experts I follow.  The sale price of $83.96 and free shipping offer from backcountry.com got my heartbeat going.  This bag is small enough for carry-on travel and big enough to hold everything I need for camping in the mountains or on the beach.  The straps allow me to carry it like a backpack while I'm hiking and it's waterproof.  There are larger versions available but I chose the 50L size to make sure it never leaves my side when I'm flying.

For those times when business attire is necessary, my new swag will be stashed away inside my standard carry on suitcase.  Fortunately, my duffel bag folds up neatly and takes up very little space.  One quick trip to the restroom when I land and I can make a switch like Clark Kent changing into Superman.  Be on the lookout... I may be coming to an airport near you soon.  Have a great day.

No comments: