Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Thank you for your part in my journey


Maybe you're the sibling who taught me to never give up no matter how bad the odds appear to be.  Or you're the mom who inspired me to believe.  Or the cousin who said, "I think I have an idea that may improve your situation."

Please accept my thanks for your contributions.  My life is forever changed.  And now there's a new generation of individuals who are benefiting because you offered help when I needed it most.  I know what a wonderful life is – a life filled with caring people who are willing to share their gifts with others.   I believe gratitude needs to be repaid in every direction – forward, backward and sideways.  Perhaps gratitude is the wind powering my sails.  Yes, there is motion and I'm moving at a brisk pace to a series of predetermined worthwhile goals inspired by the One I follow.  Thank you for being the wind.  Thank you for your willingness to be a part of my life.  Have a great day.

No comments: