Saturday, January 6, 2018

Midwest Sunrise at -14º Today


Quote for the day:  We cannot climb up a rope that is attached only to our own belts ~ William Ernest Hocking

I often turn to Nature simply to soak in the awe and the tremendous beauty it offers, especially at sunrise.  I'm reminded when I see a fresh blanket of snow on the ground that this a new day filled with so much opportunity.  There is a caveat, though, when the temperatures are so low.  I'm reminded there are others around me who may be struggling to get out of their driveways on mornings like these.  They may show up with burdens on their shoulders.  And the truth is we cannot climb up a rope that is attached to our own belts.  We need each other to conquer our challenges.

May the sun shine brightly on your dreams today.  And may you feel the warmth of a good friend.  Have a great day.

No comments: