Friday, June 9, 2017

Tennis Battle in Waterloo Tomorrow


The temps will be in the 90's tomorrow when our men's tennis team plays for the state championships.  That's the way I like it.  The winds will be blowing and the humidity may hit the 50% mark.  The more elements the better.  I have a feeling a few bugs may also join the fun.  The way I see it, the conditions are the same on both sides of the court.  It's how each player deals with the situation that makes the difference.  These are the kinds of days I live for.  In order for my team to advance to the next level, we need to win three matches out of five.  The format is two singles players and three doubles teams.  Our team is well prepared.  I will be off-line until Monday morning and will let you if our Cinderella story is still alive.  Have a great day.

No comments: