Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Something for Your Refrigerator


I never worry when I open my refrigerator door because I know there's always enough inside and that's just the beginning of my day.  Everywhere I look, there's enough good things to savor.  There are enough people to thank for the contributions they make.  There are enough projects to keep my hands busy.  It all comes down to gratitude.  Those who lack it will never have enough.  If you're a daily visitor to this site, I have a pretty good idea you're someone who already has enough and you really don't need one more quote for your refrigerator.  I'm offering it because I want you to have something to remind you I'm thankful for your presence in my life.  I'm especially grateful for the friends I have and you are at the top of the list.  I'm putting this on my refrigerator today to serve as a reminder of our friendship.  Thank you for being a part of my life.  Have a great day.

No comments: