Monday, June 19, 2017

How to Tip the Scales in Your Favor


You really don't need to be a calorie counter.  I find it unnecessary as long as I make the right food choices about 90% of the time and avoid eating anything on my danger list.  It's all about balance.  An ideal month for me is eating out no more than 3x.  Dining at home consists of mostly fruits, veggies, nuts, beans and seeds.  Small amounts of fish, chicken and red meat are okay as long as the portions are light.  Dairy is permanently off my list.  So are all processed foods.  Other banned foods are soda, canola oil, flour and artificial ingredients.  I've been doing this for nearly two years and it's been smooth sailing.

The next major test is on Saturday, 6/24 when my men's 40+ team plays in our state championship match.  My secret weapon is my down-sized waistline.  What a difference shedding 30 pounds makes.  Tip the scales in your favor today.  You can do this.  Have a great day.

No comments: