Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Extended Family Time Ahead

 


If you feel your life is somehow out of balance, this story is for you.  There have been many times in my life when I felt like the wheels were coming off.  I'm fairly certain that when people around me ask me what my goals are, they seem disappointed with my answer.  The truth is I'm living the dream.  It's a way of life that brings harmony to my loved ones.  Before I share my answer, I would like to ask you the same question..."What are your priorities and what are your goals?"  Write your answer down.  Reflect on this.  Commit to making changes in your life that allow you to live out your answer.

My priorities will remain the same for the rest of my time on this planet.  The number one spot goes to serving God.  Number two is family.  Number three is work.  As for my goals. the answer can be summarized this way..."Work less, travel more."  I'm thankful to have these priorities and goals.  I'm especially thankful for the people in my life who inspire me to bring my life into balance.  The sunrise you see in today's story was captured in my backyard this morning, the beginning of extended family time.  My prayer for you today is you discover a meaningful way to achieve balance in your life.  Have a great day.


No comments: