Saturday, November 19, 2022

Work/Travel Goals Out of Order

 I have a simple answer when people ask me about my work goals - Work less and travel more.  Sounds simple, right?  Simple doesn't always mean possible.  This is a long term goal and I'm striving to make this dream a reality.   My current day job assignment is satisfying the "travel more" goal while the "work less" goal is going in the opposite direction due to the needs of the business.  

The time will come soon when harmony is restored.  My eyes are fixed on Thanksgiving when I can return to my family to celebrate.  There is much to be thankful for.  I would like to thank my family for the sacrfices they make and for their prayers.  The day will come when work less and travel more is more than a dream.  I will keep that in mind while dealing with the massive crowds during the remainder of my time away from my family.  Have a great day.

No comments: