Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Should You See Jesus on the Big Screen?

 Your relationship with Jesus is a personal decision.  So is your choice to follow him or stay home.  Church attendance is dropping, especially for younger people.  You may be asking, "Why should I watch Jesus on the big screen when I can wait and see The Chosen for free at home?"

I don't have answers to these questions.  What I feel in my heart is there are powers constantly working to drive you away from your best destiny.  Just like out of power politicians ask you, "Are you better off today then you were four years ago?" Ask yourself the question about your relationship with God.  How is it worshipping at home in lieu of the real deal at your house of worship?

There is something about seeing Jesus on the big screen.  It's special.  It's emotional.  These actors do a great job showing us what life was like when they were with Jesus.  I was a bit nervous being in row two.  That changed when I discovered the seats fold down so far that you feel like you're in a bed.  I felt very comfortable.  It's like having seats on the 50 yard line to watch your favorite team.

I'm thankful something so meaningful is available for us.  Yes, there are other choices.  You can stay home.  You can find other things to fill your time.  Or, you can spend some time with the one who died for you so that you no longer have to worry about what happens after death.  You may see the world differently after you see Jesus on the big screen.  I believe this is a great choice.  Don't wait too long.  This is a limited time opportunity.  Have a great day.


No comments: